Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Song List

From tons of tons of songs , its pretty hard to pick up top 100 songs I love... Never the less , its always good to give it a try .
1. Black coffee
Video -

Lyrics that I like in it -

"I wouldnt wanna be
Anywhere else but... here
I wouldnt wanna change
Anything at all
(Anything oh I..)
I wouldnt wanna take
Everything out on... you
Though I know I do
(Although I know I do)
Everytime I fall"


2. Feel - Robbie Williams



"I sit and talk to god
And he just laughs at my plans,
My head speaks a language, I don’t understand.
(chorus)
I just wanna feel real love,
Feel the home that I live in.
’cause I got too much life,
Running through my veins, going to waste.
I don’t wanna die,
But I ain’t keen on living either.
Before I fall in love,
I’m preparing to leave her.
I scare myself to death,
That’s why I keep on running.
Before I’ve arrived, I can see myself coming."


3. Insatiable - Darren Hayes
Video-




4. White Flag
5. My Immortal
6. Kiss Me - Sixpence None the Richer
7. Losing my religion
8. Frozen
9. Every breath you take
10 Father figure
11. Smooth operator
12. Higer Love - Steve winwood
13. Goo goo dolls Iris
14. Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
15. She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
16. Bowling For Soup - 1985
17. Metallica - The Unforgiven
Careless whisper - George Micheal
Fast car - Tracy chapman
If tommorw never comes - Ronan Keating

Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
Animal song - Savage Garden
No Doubt - Don't Speak
Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
sixpence none the richer - there she goes
Pure shores - Beach OST by All saints
Shape of my heart - BSB
Desert rose
I'm with you - Avril Lavigne
Shania Twain - You're Still The One
--30
Can't Fight The Moonlight - LeAnn Rimes
This is how you remind me - Nickel Back
With arms wide open - Creed
Method of mordern love-
These days - Bardot
Jennifer paige - Crush
Supreme - Robbie williamns
Push the button - sugababes
Again - Lenny Kravitz
Lady - Modjo
--40
Kiss from rose - Seal
Feel good - Gorillas
Numb - Linkin park
Graduation Friends Forever Music Video - Vitamin C
When you're gone - Avril lavigne
Thousand Years - Sting
Mad about you -
Paint my Love - MLTR
--50
Hotel California - Eagles
I Believe I Can Fly - R Kelly
I just can't stop loving you - MJ
Liberian girl - MJ
Thriller - MJ
Faith - George Micheal
Freedom - George Micheal
Feilds of Gold - Sting
After the Rain - Sting
--60
Words - Boyzone
Hotel California - Eagles
Kiss from rose - Seal
Tennesse Ford 16 tons
World hold on - Bob sincla
Rain drops keep falling on my head
Drops of jupiter
--70
Everywhere - Michelle Branch
This is a love song for u - Right Said Fred
The Zephyr Song - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Thank You - Dido
Beautifull day - U2
Lady in RED - Chris De Burgh
I wanna know what love is - Foreigner
Have you ever really loved a women - Bryan adams
Nothings gonna change my love -
Listen to your Heart - Roxette
-80
We dont need anathor her - Tina turner
Killing me softly - Fugees
Waiting for a gril like you
Hello -
Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
Tears in Heaven - Eric clapton
I Just called to say I love you - Stevie Wonder
Karma chameleon - Culture club
My Heart will go on - Celine Dion
Simply the best - Tina turner
-90
Just like a pill - Pink
Dare you to move - Switchfoot
I love to see you cry - Enrique Iglasius
Lonely No more - Rob thomas
You sang to me - Marc Antony
I am alive - Celine Dion
Coldplay - Yellow
oh - Ciara
Umberella - Rihana
Your body is a wonderland - john mayer




No comments: